Are you passionate about creating interactive learning experiences on web, immersive environments and mobile devices? Great Wave is made up of a diverse talent pool and we are looking for a Multimedia Designer/3D and Gaming Designers to be part of our team.
- BA/BS in Digital Media, Game Art & Design, Software Development, Computer Science, or related field. May accept additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience is desired the following areas: game programming and scripting (AI, weapons, items, objects, particles, vehicles, scenario).
- Skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other standard graphics applications. Web and multimedia development
- Experience using Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, Flash, and Captivate is a major plus.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Unity game engine experience is highly desired.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio experience is desired.
- Experience with immersive virtual reality such as Oculus or GearVR preferred.
- Post-production, including non-linear, professional editing with Adobe Premier and After Effects, motion graphics creation, color correction, audio mixing, and video compression preferred.
- Experience implementing software and web sites that are compliant with Section 508 Accessibility requirements preferred.
To apply for this job, email firstname.lastname@example.org