The Great Wave Business Development Manager assists and advises on strategic projects and prospective clients to determine which services best suit their needs, often requiring considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. In addition, the Business Development Manager will work collaboratively with fellow colleagues to provide and ensure the highest level of service for our clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with specific sales targets and goals.
- Ability to work in a highly autonomous environment while meeting all sales/service demands.
- Possess advanced analytical skills with the ability to prioritize complex tasks.
- Displays the confidence, skill and professionalism demanded to resolve critical issues in a manner that strengthens the client relationship and mitigates risk for the company.
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail.
- 1-2 years sales experience required.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
To apply for this job, email email@example.com